Optimal Athlete Female Blood Test
A full sports evaluation test for female athletes which covers hormone health as well as other bodily functions that need to be at optimal levels to perform at your very best
Optimal Athlete Female Blood Profile - With Nurse
- A full sports related blood work assessment
- Yields a wealth of detailed information
Looking for a test that can help fine-tune your athletic performance? If you are a woman, performing at the top of your game requires optimisation of hormonal health as well as other bodily functions.
The nearly noninvasive Optimal Athlete Female panel will give you a full, sports-related bloodwork assessment that yields a wealth of detailed information - biomarkers that provide insights into your body's functional status and may enable detection of biological changes.
Testing covers cholesterol and iron levels, and enables evaluation of liver and kidney function. It also measures your steroid hormones - testosterone, oestradiol (an oestrogen). It also includes SHBG, a protein that allows these two hormones to bind, and the all-important thyroid hormones, T3 & T4.
Testosterone helps women develop lean muscle mass and strength, and improve metabolic function. Oestrogen may help alleviate the pain of high-intensity training.
The information gained from this test can provide motivation, enable you and your doctor to identify any health risks or hurdles to overcome, and set goals and define strategies for improvement. Retesting provides an ideal method of monitoring your training progress.
This test is not available as a finger prick test and is only available in a vacutainer kit with a nurse visit.
Fast for 8 hours if LDL and Triglycerides required. Must be returned to lab same day as the blood draw.
- Convenient testing in the comfort of your own home/office
- Accredited UK lab
- Results analysed by a qualified UK doctor
- Confidential results returned by email - Turnaround time 1-2 working days
This test includes:
- Free Testosterone (calc)
- Bioavailable Testosterone (calc)
- Creatinine for Kidney monitoring
- Total Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- Red Blood Cells
- Mean Cell Volume
- Red Cell Distribution
- Mean Cell Haemoglobin
- White Blood Cells
- Your professional vacutainer kit will arrive by post it includes everything you need for a professional blood draw. Also includes instructions and a return envelope
- You have chosen the With Nurse In Attendance Option
- The nursing team will contact you by text to arrange a convenient time for your appointment
- You must not make an appointment if your kit has not arrived. If you receive a text from the nursing team ask them to call back
- If you make an appointment and for some reason, your kit does not arrive both you and myoptimalwellbeing will receive an additional charge
- We advise making appointments between Monday and Wednesday, the latest day the lab can receive samples is a Thursday
- Once your blood has been taken, make sure all of your personal information is correct, place the vials in the envelope provided
- The envelope must be returned to the lab on the day fo the draw; we advise you to take the envelope to the post office and return bu guaranteed next day delivery to ensure arrival at the lab next day
- Your results will be sent to you by email
Customers Also Bought
ProBoost Thymic Protein A
Supports optimal immune system function
Can-C Eye Drops
A breakthrough formula for the ageing eye to promote eye health and vision
Saw Palmetto 160mg
Supports prostate health and sexual function
Valerian Root Extract 250mg
Improves quality of sleep, promotes positive mood and calmness
Promotes high-energy, strengthens metabolic function, encourages a healthy body weight
Promotes high-energy, enhances metabolic function, encourages a healthy body weight
Tribulus Terrestris 250mg
Enhances male libido and erectile function
Longer Life Pills
Packed with essential nutrients
Saw Palmetto Pygeum Plus
Enhanced support for prostate health
Together OceanPure Omega 3
DHA and EPA omega 3 at the ideal ratio