Optimal Athlete Female Blood Test
A full sports evaluation test for female athletes which covers hormone health as well as other bodily functions that need to be at optimal levels to perform at your very best
Optimal Athlete Female Blood Profile - Without Nurse
- A full sports related blood work assessment
- Yields a wealth of detailed information
Looking for a test that can help fine-tune your athletic performance? If you are a woman, performing at the top of your game requires optimisation of hormonal health as well as other bodily functions.
The nearly noninvasive Optimal Athlete Female panel, will give you a full, sports-related bloodwork assessment that yields a wealth of detailed information - biomarkers that provide insights into your body's functional status and may enable detection of biological changes.
Testing covers cholesterol and iron levels, and enables evaluation of kidney and liver function. It also measures your steroid hormones - testosterone, oestradiol (an oestrogen). It also includes SHBG, a protein that allows these two hormones to bind, the all-important thyroid hormones T4 and T3, and many others.
Testosterone helps women develop lean muscle mass and strength, and improve metabolic function. Oestrogen may help alleviate the pain of high-intensity training.
The information gained from this test can provide motivation, enable you and your doctor to identify any health risks or hurdles to overcome, and set goals and define strategies for improvement. Retesting provides an ideal method of monitoring your training.
Because this test requires a venous draw it is not suitable for a home finger prick test and is only available as a vacutainer kit and nurse visit.
Fast for 8 hours if fasting LDL & Triglycerides are required.
8 am - 10 am sample recommended. Must be received by lab next day
- Accredited UK labs
- Results analysed by a qualified UK doctor
- Confidential results returned by email - turnaround time 1-2 working days.
- Free testosterone (calc)
- Bioavailable Testosterone (calc)
- Oestradiol, Creatine for kidney monitoring
- Total Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- Red Blood Cells
- Mean Cell Volume
- Red Cell Distribution
- Mean Cell Haemoglobin
- White Blood Cells
- Your professional vacutainer kit will arrive by post. It includes everything needed for professional blood draw also includes instructions and return envelope
- You have chosen the NO NURSE option, you will have to self-arrange a professional or your doctor to make the draw
- We advise having your blood drawn between Monday and Wednesday, the latest day the lab can receive samples is Thursday
- Once your blood has been taken, make sure all of your personal information is correct, place vials in the envelope and follow instructions
- The envelope/sample must be returned to the lab on the day of the draw, we advise you to take the envelope to the post office and return by guaranteed next day delivery to ensure arrival at the lab next day
- Results will be sent to you by email
Customers Also Bought
DLux+ Vitamin D & K2 Oral Spray
Unique E High Gamma Formula
Pure & natural - may help support optimal skin, heart and brain health when coupled with a healthy lifestyle
Together OceanPure Omega 3
DHA and EPA omega 3 at the ideal ratio
Organic Personal Lubricant 4oz
Designed to combat vaginal dryness and ease pain during intimacy
Natures Aid Echineeze 70mg (Echinacea)
Almost Naked™Organic Personal Lubricant 1.5oz
Designed to ease vaginal dryness and discomfort during intimacy
Together Woman's Multivitamin & Mineral
Specially designed with woman in mind
Magnesium Oil Original Spray
Koldtec Towel Bali Blue
£24.97 was £31.00
Hands-free - wearable and stays in position while you move
Higher Nature Quercetin & Bromelain
Help Boost the immune system and protect cells from oxidative stress