Female Sex Hormones Plus 2 Blood Test
A precise blood test that gives you an overall assessment of your female sex hormones and others, to see if they are balanced and performing optimally
Female Sex Hormones Plus 2 Blood Test - Without Nurse
Your Sex Hormones Play a Key Role In Your Health
Your sex hormones - the oestrogens, testosterone and progesterone, plus DHEA, which is a precursor to oestrogen and testosterone - play key roles in a women's health.
For this reason, it's important your body produce these hormones in the right amounts relative to other hormones.
Hormones that become imbalanced can have serious repercussions, including loss of libido, weight gain (belly fat), thinning hair, fatigue, anxiety, mood swings, loss of muscle mass and sleep problems, to name only a few.
This blood test gives you an overall assessment of whether your female sex hormones are balanced and performing optimally. It includes oestrone (E1), and oestradiol (E2) (the two major oestrogens that are biologically active in non-pregnant women), total testosterone, progesterone and DHEA sulphate.
It will give your doctor valuable insights into the state of your health, help identify problematic imbalances and provide guidance for any needed treatment.
Because this hormone evaluation test requires a venous draw it is not available as a self-administered finger-prick test.
Fasting is NOT required
- Your professional vacutainer kit includes everything needed for a professional blood draw. Includes instructions and return envelope
- Accredited UK labs
- Results analysed by a qualified UK doctor
- Confidential results returned by email - Turnaround time 7-10 working days
This test includes:
- E1 (Oestrone)
- E2 (Oestradiol)
- Total Testosterone
- Your professional vacutainer kit will arrive by post. It includes instructions and return envelope
- You have chosen the NO NURSE option, this means you will have to self-arrange a professional or your doctor to make the draw
- We advise having your blood drawn between Monday and Wednesday, the latest day the lab can receive samples is Thursday
- Once your blood has been taken, make sure all of your personal information is correct, place vials in the envelope as instructed
- The envelope/sample must be returned to the lab on the day of the draw, we advise you to take the envelope to the post office and return by guaranteed next day delivery to ensure arrival at the lab next day
- Results will be sent to you by email
Customers Also Bought
Together OceanPure Omega 3
DHA and EPA omega 3 at the ideal ratio
Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D
Supports healthy strong bones, teeth and enhances heart-muscle function
Unique E High Gamma Formula
Pure & natural - may help support optimal skin, heart and brain health when coupled with a healthy lifestyle
DLux+ Vitamin D & K2 Oral Spray
Organic Personal Lubricant 4oz
£9.43 was £14.50
Designed to combat vaginal dryness and ease pain during intimacy
Natures Aid Echineeze 70mg (Echinacea)
Together Wholeherb Ashwagandha
Promotes a healthy response to stress, supports mental clarity & concentration
Almost Naked™Organic Personal Lubricant 1.5oz
£4.96 was £7.63
Designed to ease vaginal dryness and discomfort during intimacy
Together Vitamin B Complex with Bioflavonoids
Developed for the needs of busy and active people with 8 essential B vitamins
Magnesium Oil Original Spray