C-Reactive Protein High Sensitivity Blood Test
Simple and accurate test to measure inflammation levels in the body. High levels may increase risk of heart disease and stroke.
C-Reactive Protein High Sensitivity Profile - With Nurse
- Measures level of inflammation in the body
- Can be used for diagnosis and risk assessment of heart attack, stroke, and degenerative diseases
- Can be used by your doctor to track the status of previously diagnosed inflammatory conditions
This simple low-cost yet accurate blood test measures levels of inflammation in the body. High levels of inflammation can increase your risk of heart attack, stroke, and degenerative diseases.
C-reactive protein (CRP) testing can be used for both diagnosis and risk assessment.
While inflammation can be a normal, healthy response to injury and certain transitory conditions, chronic inflammation is associated with chronic disease. CRP, which is produced by the liver, immune cells and fat cells, has long been known to be a marker for inflammation.
If testing shows elevated CRP levels, it may signal the presence of an autoimmune disease such as rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease or inflammatory bowel disease, or increased risk of degenerative diseases such as obesity, diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
The C-Reactive Protein (CRP) blood test can be used by your doctor to track the status of previously diagnosed inflammatory conditions and prescribe anti-inflammatory therapy as needed. Now, however, we also understand that elevated CRP levels are more than just a marker of inflammation ― they are also an active cause of inflammation. With this knowledge, your doctor can take preventive steps to lower CRP levels and the risk of inflammation that fuels disease.
No Fasting Required
- Your professional vacutainer kit contains everything you need for a professional blood draw, Includes instructions and return envelope.
- Convenient testing in your home/office
- Accredited UK labs
- Results analysed by a qualified UK doctor
- Confidential results returned by email - Turnaround time 1 - 2 days
This is a single test
- Your professional vacutainer kit will arrive by post. It includes instructions and a return envelope
- The nursing team will contact you by text to arrange a convenient time for your appointment
- You must not make your appointment with the nurse if your kit has not arrived
- If you make an appointment and for some reason, your kit does not arrive both you and myoptimalwellbeing will receive an additional charge
- We advise making appointments between Monday and Wednesday, the latest day the lab can receive samples is a Thursday
- Once your blood has been taken, make sure all of your personal information is correct, place the vials in the envelope provided
- The envelope/samples must be returned to the lab on the day of the draw, we advise you to take the envelope to the post office and return by guaranteed delivery to ensure arrival at the lab next day
- Your results will be delivered by email
Customers Also Bought
Together OceanPure Omega 3
DHA and EPA omega 3 at the ideal ratio
Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D
Supports healthy strong bones, teeth and enhances heart-muscle function
Unique E High Gamma Formula
Pure & natural - may help support optimal skin, heart and brain health when coupled with a healthy lifestyle
DLux+ Vitamin D & K2 Oral Spray
Natures Aid Echineeze 70mg (Echinacea)
Organic Personal Lubricant 4oz
£9.43 was £14.50
Designed to combat vaginal dryness and ease pain during intimacy
Together Wholeherb Ashwagandha
Promotes a healthy response to stress, supports mental clarity & concentration
Almost Naked™Organic Personal Lubricant 1.5oz
£4.96 was £7.63
Designed to ease vaginal dryness and discomfort during intimacy
Together Wholevit Men's Multivitamin & Mineral
Specially developed for the unique needs of men
Together Vitamin B Complex with Bioflavonoids
Developed for the needs of busy and active people with 8 essential B vitamins