C-Reactive Protein (CRP) High Sensitivity Blood Test
Simple and accurate test to measure inflammation levels in the body. High levels may increase risk of heart attack and stroke.
C-Reactive Protein (CRP) High Sensitivity Profile - No Nurse
- Measures level of inflammation in the body
- Can be used for diagnosis and risk assessment of heart attack, stroke, and degenerative diseases
- Can be used by your doctor to track the status of previously diagnosed inflammatory conditions
This simple low-cost yet accurate blood test measures levels of inflammation in the body. High levels of inflammation can increase your risk of heart attack, stroke, and degenerative diseases
C-reactive protein (CRP) testing can be used for both diagnosis and risk assessment.
While inflammation can be a normal, healthy response to injury and certain transitory conditions, chronic inflammation is associated with chronic disease. CRP, which is produced by the liver, immune cells and fat cells, has long been known to be a marker for inflammation.
If testing shows elevated CRP levels, it may signal the presence of an autoimmune disease such as rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s disease or inflammatory bowel disease, or increased risk of degenerative diseases such as obesity, diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
The C-Reactive Protein (CRP) blood test can be used by your doctor to track the status of previously diagnosed inflammatory conditions and prescribe anti-inflammatory therapy as needed. Now, however, we also understand that elevated CRP levels are more than just a marker of inflammation ― they are also an active cause of inflammation. With this knowledge, your doctor can take preventive steps to lower CRP levels and the risk of inflammation that fuels disease.
Fasting Not Required
- Your professional vacutainer kit contains everything you need for a professional blood draw. Instructions and return envelope
- Please refer to the specific instructions in your pack
- Accredited Lab
- Results analysed by a qualified UK doctor
- Confidential results returned by email - Turnaround time 1- 2 days
This is a single test
- Your professional vacutainer kit will arrive by post. It includes instructions and return envelope
- You have chosen the NO NURSE option, you will have to self-arrange a professional or your doctor to make the draw
- We advise having your blood drawn between Monday and Wednesday, the latest day the lab can receive samples is Thursday
- Once your blood has been taken, make sure all of your personal information is correct, place vials in the envelope as instructed
- The envelope/sample must be returned to the lab on the day of the draw, we advise you to take the envelope to the post office and return by guaranteed next day delivery to ensure arrival at the lab next day
- Results will be sent to you by email
Customers Also Bought
DLux+ Vitamin D & K2 Oral Spray
Unique E High Gamma Formula
Pure & natural - may help support optimal skin, heart and brain health when coupled with a healthy lifestyle
Together OceanPure Omega 3
DHA and EPA omega 3 at the ideal ratio
Organic Personal Lubricant 4oz
Designed to combat vaginal dryness and ease pain during intimacy
Natures Aid Echineeze 70mg (Echinacea)
Almost Naked™Organic Personal Lubricant 1.5oz
Designed to ease vaginal dryness and discomfort during intimacy
Magnesium Oil Original Spray
Together Wholevit Men's Multivitamin & Mineral
Specially developed for the unique needs of men
Magnesium Oil Goodnight Sleep Spray
An organic Super Food with Advanced Probiotic Formula