Adrenal Fatigue Blood Test
A thorough assessment of adrenal and thyroid function, and hormonal balance to help gauge your health status
Adrenal Fatigue Blood Test - Without Nurse Option
Adrenal Fatigue may result in:
- Weakened immune system
- Weight gain
- Low blood pressure
- Anxiety and
Your adrenals regulate your immune system, your metabolism, your blood pressure and, importantly, your response to stress.
The adrenals are two small but powerful glands that sit just above your kidneys and produce steroid hormones, including DHEA, oestrogen, testosterone and cortisol ― hormones essential to health and, in fact, to life itself.
They affect how every part of your body functions, helping protect you from harm by controlling blood sugar and inflammation, and balancing your sex hormones.
Problems may arise when a period of stress is prolonged, affecting the thyroid as well as the adrenals. Because both glands impact major metabolic processes, negative effects may be far-reaching.
As stress continues unrelieved, the normal functions of your adrenals may be put on hold, and their ability to keep up with your need for stress and steroid hormones may eventually become depleted.
Adrenal fatigue may set in, and may cause exhaustion, a weakened immune system, weight gain, low blood pressure, allergies, anxiety, depression, insomnia and more.
At the same time, less cortisol may impede your ability to produce thyroid hormones, so you may develop hypothyroidism, which may also result in weight gain, severe fatigue and many other health problems.
Often, treating thyroid problems may also require addressing adrenal glands issues.
To help ensure a thorough assessment of adrenal and thyroid functioning, this blood panel tests for the adrenal hormones cortisol, testosterone, oestradiol and DHEA-S, as well as the thyroid hormones TSH (thyroid-stimulating hormone) and FT4 (free thyroxine).
Blood draw should be between 8 am - 10 am
No Fasting required
- Your professional vacutainer kit contains everything needed for a professional blood draw. Includes instructions and return envelope
- Accredited UK labs
- Results analysed by a qualified UK doctor
- Confidential results returned by email - Turnaround time 2 days
This test includes:
- Your professional vacutainer kit will arrive by post. It includes instructions and return envelope
- You have chosen the NO NURSE option, you will have to self-arrange a professional or your doctor to make the draw
- We advise having your blood drawn between Monday and Wednesday, the latest day the lab can receive samples is Thursday
- Once your blood has been taken, make sure all of your personal information is correct, place vials in the envelope as instructed
- The envelope/sample must be returned to the lab on the day of the draw, we advise you to take the envelope to the post office and return by guaranteed next day delivery to ensure arrival at the lab next day
- Results will be sent to you by email
Customers Also Bought
Zinc Gluconate 25mg
Enhances immune system and reproduction function
Saw Palmetto 160mg
Supports prostate health and sexual function
Valerian Root Extract 250mg
Improves quality of sleep, promotes positive mood and calmness
Vitamin B Complex (CoEnzyme B50 )
Full spectrum of B vitamins to promote optimal health and overall wellbeing
Promotes high-energy, strengthens metabolic function, encourages a healthy body weight
Phosphatidylserine Complex (SerinAid)
Plays a significant role in maintaining and improving cognitive health
Promotes high-energy, strengthens metabolic function, and encourages a healthy body weight
Promotes high-energy, enhances metabolic function, encourages a healthy body weight
A natural nutrient to help brain and overall body function
Tribulus Terrestris 250mg
Enhances male libido and erectile function